A beautifully renovated church in the heart of the City of London, the history of the Dutch Church dates back to 1550 when Edward VI gave permission to the Dutch, French and Flemish refugees to take shelter and live in the Church. The original building was sketched by Dutch Master Van Gogh during his time in London at the end of the 1800s.
The current building was designed by Arthur Bailey to restore the Church in 1954 after WWII Blitz bomb damage and, along with the original medieval building, marks a half-millennium of Anglo-Dutch cooperation. This historic building in the capital’s Square Mile is now available for event hire, for both commercial and private events.
Address: 7 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2HA
The closest station is Liverpool Street (tube and national rail) along with Moorgate and Bank.
The nearest parking to the Dutch Hall are:
NCPs located on Finsbury Square and at the Thames Exchange off Upper Thames Street. Metered parking is also available at Finsbury Circus and surrounds. Use this useful link from Parkopedia to see where you can park around there.